Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2005/05/30 10:25:52 UTC

Re: [Proposal] remove views from forrest (Re: Views as a Domain Specific Language)

On Sun, 2005-05-29 at 21:33 -0500, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> On Dom, 29 de Mayo de 2005, 21:15, David Crossley dijo:
> > Well said Ross, you express yourself well even when drunk.
>
> +1
>
> Perhaps we need to send him more beers? ;-)
>
> Seriously, it was a very nice answer! I liked it much.

+1

Sorry for being such a pain in the a*++.

I will answer the thread after work by taking your observations to
another topic.

> Best Regards,
>
> Antonio Gallardo

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: [OT] Come on Preston!!! (Re: [Proposal] remove views from forrest (Re: Views as a Domain Specific Language))

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2005-05-30 at 10:04 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > On Sun, 2005-05-29 at 21:33 -0500, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> >
> >>On Dom, 29 de Mayo de 2005, 21:15, David Crossley dijo:

> >>+1
> >>
> >>Perhaps we need to send him more beers? ;-)
> >>
> >>Seriously, it was a very nice answer! I liked it much.
> >>

> > +1
> >
> > Sorry for being such a pain in the a*++.
> >
> > I will answer the thread after work by taking your observations to
> > another topic.
> >

> Well you guys just took away my hangover, now I can go watch my local
> Football team in the Play-Off finals for a place in the Premiership.
>
> Come on Preston!!!
>
> ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/4591287.stm )
>
> Ross

+1 Go preston. ;-)

...best against hangover is another beer. ;-) It is on me. ;-)

salu2

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.