Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Leon Pu <le...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2005/08/16 18:29:40 UTC

Is it possible to configure the include and exclude of tar task outside of build xml file?

Hi all,

currently we cannot use ant-contrib's <for> task inside the tarfileset,
so I have to hard code the includes and excludes in the build xml file.
But it's better to write these setting in the properties file.

Is there any other way or tool can be used to configure the include and
exclude of tar task outside of build xml file?

Best regards,
Leon

Re: Is it possible to configure the include and exclude of tar task outside of build xml file?

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com>.
--- Leon Pu <le...@yahoo.com.cn> wrote:
[SNIP]
> Is there any other way or tool can be used to
> configure the include and
> exclude of tar task outside of build xml file?

Have a look at the includesfile and excludesfile
attributes of tar/tarfileset.

-Matt