Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by pu...@rediffmail.com on 2006/06/30 09:12:20 UTC

Re :Re: urgent - we need help to resolve

Sorry Jacopo,your guess is right for it is in production.But since I have no access to the server to look into the code, I just tried by finding the situations that could create the status cancelled.Thanks and regardsPuraniser@incubator.apache.org wroteHi Purani,my first guess is that you need an \"urgent\" solution because your site, running OFBiz, is in production; my second guess is that your company doesn\'t have enough internal OFBiz skills to dig into the code (or at least the logs) to find what is causing this error.Running a live site in this situation is a bit scary, in my opinion, and I\'d suggest your company to subscribe to a commercial support program: there are several solution providers listed in the OFBiz site. Alternatively, your company could invest some resources in OFBIZ training for the internal team.Kind regards,Jacopopuranisank@rediffmail.com wrote:> I am getting the following error all on a sudden.So that the order confirmation is not completed.\"&g
 t; Problem with order change; see above error\"Could I please get help to resolve this as early as possible ?Thanks and regardsPurani