Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org> on 2016/03/03 17:34:16 UTC

Re: Flink Streaming ContinuousTimeTriggers

Hi,
sorry for the long wait, we are currently very busy with finalizing the 1.0 release.

I think I don’t yet completely get your use case. Could you maybe give some example input data and what the expected behavior would be? And maybe some code? If you already have coded something.

Cheers,
Aljoscha