Posted to user@poi.apache.org by xjtuzxh <xi...@transwarp.io> on 2017/05/17 08:49:01 UTC

new XWPFDocument(fis) is blocked

hi all,
    This is my first topic on POI, I am from china so my English is a little
poor.

    I am trying  extract text from *.docx file which can be opened using the
following code, but it is blocked when executing this statement:
document = new XWPFDocument(is);
no exception or error is reported. so how to debug.

CODE:
InputStream is = new FileInputStream(file);
System.out.println(is.available());
document = new XWPFDocument(is);
extractor = new XWPFWordExtractor(document);
writer.write(extractor.getText());
writer.flush();

version of poi jars: 3.16

Re: RE: new XWPFDocument(fis) is blocked

Posted by xjtuzxh <xi...@transwarp.io>.
ok, I have submit file  on Bugzilla,  in bug 61104

Regards.

张小辉
星环科技/数据工程部
18701960364

From: Allison, Timothy B. [via Apache POI]
Date: 2017-05-18 19:01
To: xjtuzxh
Subject: RE: Re: new XWPFDocument(fis) is blocked
Are you able to share the file on Bugzilla?

https://bz.apache.org/bugzilla/describecomponents.cgi?product=POI

From: Jörn Franke [via Apache POI]
Date: 2017-05-18 14:32
To: xjtuzxh
Subject: Re: new XWPFDocument(fis) is blocked Have you tried another file? How was this file created? Maybe it is broken in a very weird way.

http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/new-XWPFDocument-fis-is-blocked-tp5727565p5727579.html

test1.docx (17K) <http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/attachment/5727581/0/test1.docx>

http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/new-XWPFDocument-fis-is-blocked-tp5727565p5727582.html

Posted by xjtuzxh <xi...@transwarp.io>.
hi, Now, Is the problem I have posted in  bug 61104 confirmed,
If it is a bug, when it can be fixed?

thanks!

RE: Re: new XWPFDocument(fis) is blocked

Posted by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org>.

From: Jörn Franke [via Apache POI]
Date: 2017-05-18 14:32
To: xjtuzxh

From: Jörn Franke [via Apache POI]
Date: 2017-05-18 14:32
To: xjtuzxh
Subject: Re: new XWPFDocument(fis) is blocked
Have you tried another file? How was this file created? Maybe it is broken in a very weird way.

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.

From: Javen O'Neal-2 [via Apache POI]
Date: 2017-05-18 01:23
To: xjtuzxh

Posted by Javen O'Neal <on...@apache.org>.

Posted by xjtuzxh <xi...@transwarp.io>.
thanks for your reply.
OS is Windows 10, JDK version is 1.7

Re: RE: new XWPFDocument(fis) is blocked

Posted by xjtuzxh <xi...@transwarp.io>.
thanks for your reply.

From: Murphy, Mark [via Apache POI]
Date: 2017-05-17 22:59