Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com> on 2002/07/12 00:29:55 UTC

RE: FormFile/DiskFile and form validation/redisplay during file u ploa d

My understanding is that the 'value' field is ignored for security reasons,
and RFC 1867 does not require that the original file name be supplied for
those same security reasons.

--
Martin Cooper

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Iterate with multicolumn data...

Posted by Michael Marrotte <ma...@nicusa.com>.
What's the best way to display multicolumn (e.g. 2-column) lists in Struts,
with say Iterate?

Say I have the list a,b,c,d,e,f...  But, I want to display it as:
C1 C2
a  b
c  d
e  f