Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Eric BIANCHI <er...@rodanotech.ch> on 2007/07/03 18:08:30 UTC

Cayenne in a Cluster environment ends up in NullPointerException [RESOLVED]

Hello list,

Cayenne was sending me a NullPointerException in a Cluster because I
had 2 differents datacontexts on 2 differents Configurations. I
merged my configurations and I end up with only one DataContext with
2 Nodes and 2 Maps.

Everything works like a charm now.

Regards

--
Eric BIANCHI

Re: Cayenne in a Cluster environment ends up in NullPointerException [RESOLVED]

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Cool, I was gonna suggest to try a few random things, but sometimes
its worth waiting for the issue to resolve itself :-)

Andrus