Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/23 22:37:16 UTC

Upgrade commons-collections to 3.2.2.

Before we do another release, let's upgrade our commons-collections
dependency to 3.2.2 as certain JSF configurations likely present
attack vectors.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COLLECTIONS-580

Re: Upgrade commons-collections to 3.2.2.

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <ma...@dekies.de>.
I agree with Leonardo but I've created MYFACES-4020 and updated it for
the next version.

Regards
Dennis

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.