Posted to addressing-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/22 23:26:32 UTC

CVS => SVN Migration

Folks,

[sorry for the cross-post]

Please see the test SVN repo (don't try to check-in code there :). You
can check out the code and run whatever tests you need to run. Please
take this week till friday (Aug 26th) 12:00 Noon EST to do what ever
testing you need to do and report any problems to general@ws. If all's
well, we can lock down the CVS repo at 12:00 Noon EST and move it to
our regular repo (test->asf in url below). Please raise any objections
ASAP. If we decide to move things around and rename them (say axis1 ->
axis and axis ->axis2) we can do that later. Let's use this round to
make sure that no information is lost or corrupted.

Thanks,
dims

Test SVN Repo :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/webservices/

Modules that need migration:
ws-addressing	: /webservices/addressing
ws-admin		: /webservices/admin
ws-axis			: /webservices/axis1
ws-juddi		: /webservices/juddi
ws-site			: /webservices/site
ws-soap			: /webservices/soap
ws-wsif			: /webservices/wsif
ws-wss4j		: /webservices/wss4j

Modules already handled:
ws-jaxme		: ALREADY DONE
ws-kandula		: ALREADY DONE
ws-sandesha		: ALREADY DONE
ws-xmlrpc		: ALREADY DONE

Others:
ws-fx			: MOTHBALLED (Have asked infra to archive)
ws-wsil			: MOTHBALLED (Have asked infra to archive)
ws-wsrp4j		: PORTALS PMC (Not our problem)

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform

Re: CVS => SVN Migration

Posted by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de>.
Thanks for the hints.

After some downloading for eclipse (subclipse) and installing
SVN on my SuSE 9.2 I was able to use Eclipse do to it. Looks
very similar to CVS in that case :-)

It's up and running again.

Regards,
Werner

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> sorry. yes, you are right.
>
> -- dims
>
> On 8/28/05, Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu> wrote:
>
>>Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>>

>>>Werner,
>>>
>>>please run svn to get the code:
>>>"svn co https://svn.apache.org/viewcvs/webservices/wss4j"
>>>

>>i think it should have been:
>>
>>svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/wss4j
>>
>>(easy to confuse viewcvs with http view of svn)
>>
>>best,
>>
>>alek

<SNIP> <SNAP>

Re: CVS => SVN Migration

Posted by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de>.
Thanks for the hints.

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> sorry. yes, you are right.
>
> -- dims
>
> On 8/28/05, Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu> wrote:
>
>>Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>>

>>>Werner,
>>>
>>>please run svn to get the code:
>>>"svn co https://svn.apache.org/viewcvs/webservices/wss4j"
>>>

>>i think it should have been:
>>
>>svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/wss4j
>>
>>(easy to confuse viewcvs with http view of svn)
>>
>>best,
>>
>>alek

<SNIP> <SNAP>

Re: CVS => SVN Migration