Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by JD Daniels <jd...@datatrio.com> on 2004/05/04 09:52:24 UTC

Re: Vote: to unify, or not to unify (Was "RE: Business Logic in C ocoon Applications?")

hmm tough decision..

One the one hand, when newer users get stuck, it will be simpler to have
unified solutions.

On the other hand, we may end up  with avalon components signing
guestbooks. ( A little overkill )

What I would love to see is all of the examples and ideas that are in
place now, but maybe with a

*best practice* flag. Having said that, my vote has to go on A. I just
spend too much time figuring out "how" to do something rather than doing