Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/06 15:07:55 UTC

Re: Complicated Problem involving Web Service passthrough

did you try setting socket_keepalive and other timeout related
properties in the tomcat worker.properties?

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/config/workers.html

-- dims

AW: Complicated Problem involving Web Service passthrough

Posted by Peter Neu <pe...@gmx.net>.
Hello,

I'm still stuck with my problem. I suppose the
java.net.SocketTimeoutException is not the real reason that the web
Service fails. But the problem is I don't see any way to find the real
reason.

Is it possible that this is a bug in my axis version or in mod_jk or is
it rather port related?

Cheers,
Pete

Posted by Peter Neu <pe...@gmx.net>.