Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2015/08/09 04:27:28 UTC

2.4 release

I should be heading back to Arizona tomorrow morning and should have some time to work on the release tomorrow afternoon when I get home (about 22 hours from now).  I believe I forgot some license headers and there may be a few other clean-up items.

FWIW, after building the site these are the checkstyle stats:

Module	Info	Warnings	Errors
api	9	0	103
core	22	0	1333
commons logging bridge	0	0	1
log4j 1.2 api	0	0	4
slf4j binding	0	0	7
jul adapter	0	0	7
log4j 2 to slf4j	0	0	3
Flume appender	0	0	17
tag library	0	0	1
jmx	0	0	1
web app support	0	0	27
nosql	0	0	23
iostreams	2	0	19

Re: 2.4 release

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Two more items of business WRT Supplier:

- Are we happy with the name Supplier. Someone made mention that Guava's
Supplier caused some isssue with * imports. Seems like not an issue to me.
- Should be rename LambdaUtil to SupplierUtil.

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com

Re: 2.4 release

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.4 release

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.4 release

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: 2.4 release

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.4 release

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.4 release

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: 2.4 release

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Quick question (away from PC):

Re: 2.4 release

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
I expect to push LOG4J-599 about 12 hours from now.
If I have time I'll see if I can fix some checkstyle issues.
Remko