Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Sid Anand <sa...@apache.org> on 2018/08/01 20:47:07 UTC

Airflow-pr merge fails!

Ash,
Per https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/3413

I tried running the dev/airflow-pr merge and it failed at the Github
authentication point.

The local merge is complete (PR_TOOL_MERGE_PR_3663_MASTER).

Push to Gitbox (github)? [y/N]: y

>> Running command: git push github PR_TOOL_MERGE_PR_3663_MASTER:master

Username for 'https://github.com': r39132

Password for 'https://r39132@github.com':

remote: Invalid username or password.

fatal: Authentication failed for '
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow.git/'

Since we have enabled 2fa, would this approach still work?

I did remove my previous git remotes and did rerun dev/airflow-pr
setup_git_remotes

Any ideas?
-s

Re: Airflow-pr merge fails!

Posted by Sid Anand <sa...@apache.org>.
Awesome.. This works now. Bumps on the road to progress are always welcome.

Honestly, the only remaining issues are 1) the notifications and 2) how to
auto-close JIRAs.
-s

Re: Airflow-pr merge fails!

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@firemirror.com>.