Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/30 22:20:58 UTC

Re: svn commit: r542010 - in /james/server/sandbox/seda-imap-modular: experimental-seda-imap-function/src/main/java/org/apache/james/imapserver/codec/ imap-codec-library/ imap-codec-library/src/ imap-codec-library/src/main/ imap-codec-library/src/mai

On 5/27/07, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:
> Was this change intended?
> Maybe the \uXXXX are to be written there.... or maybe they only are
> meaningless sustem.out...

no - it wasn't

there's something subtle which happens when i run the test suite :-/

- robert

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
robert burrell donkin ha scritto:
> On 5/27/07, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:
>> Was this change intended?
>> Maybe the \uXXXX are to be written there.... or maybe they only are
>> meaningless sustem.out...
>
> no - it wasn't
>
> there's something subtle which happens when i run the test suite :-/
>
> - robert

I thought I already read your answer (this answer) few days ago.. but I
have plenty of lacks of memory... (or maybe I see the future ;-) )

Btw you probably noticed I fixed the problematic file in trunk replacing
the non ascii chars with \u sequences (r542196)
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=542196

Stefano