Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Ahab Abouzour <ea...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/19 21:21:29 UTC

WSDL2Ws tool and wrapped vs nonwrapped

I've ran the tool with both -wwrapped and -wnonwrapped
switches but didn't see any difference in the code
that is generated. I used base.wsdl for that. After
the files were generated I Windiff'd both directories
only to find they're identical.

Am I using this switch in the wrong way? and can
comeone please breifly explain(or point me to reading
resource) of the difference between the two. I'm
guessing the generated SOAP should be different (I
would like to see an example of that if possible).

Thanks.

__________________________________
Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail

Re: WSDL2Ws tool and wrapped vs nonwrapped

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
If I remember from when I looked into this - unwrapped is practically not
implemented (as can be seen) I was going to remove this option from
WSDL2Ws

Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@virtusa.com>
20/05/2005 12:54
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

Apache AXIS C Developers List <ax...@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: WSDL2Ws tool and wrapped vs nonwrapped

This feature, though implemented some time back, is not well tested.
Unfortunately, we have very little documentation on this.

If any original authers are out there, please help here. Else one would
have to have a look into the WSDL2Ws tool and establish what is
happening here.

As per the command line help, wrapped is the default - hence I assume
wrapped is working properly.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@virtusa.com>
Virtusa Corporation

Re: WSDL2Ws tool and wrapped vs nonwrapped

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@virtusa.com>.