Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net> on 2010/06/17 07:19:32 UTC

OAuth Consumer Public RSA Key

Shindig Dev Team:

I have a quick question concerning the hosting of OAuth gadgets in
Shindig. I understand that Shindig supports the collection and storage
for OAuth Consumer Keys and Secrets for HMAC-SHA1 signing requests from
the consumer to the service provider.

I am wondering if it also supports use of Consumer Public/Private Keys
using RSA-SHA1 for consumer/service signing?

If so, is there a way to instruct Shindig to use a Consumer
Public/Private Key associated with the container when the gadget itself
has not registered one with Shindig? From what I gather, this is what
iGoogle does to streamline OAuth gadget registration within iGoogle.

Of course, please let me know if I am lost in the weeds! Thanks in advance,

Randy

Re: OAuth Consumer Public RSA Key

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
Paul,