Posted to builds@apache.org by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org> on 2010/06/14 19:37:19 UTC

[hudson] Install Ant 1.8

Is there any objection to install 1.8.1 on hudson ? It seems I can do it right away from the admin panel.
And does it install it on slaves too ?

Nicolas

Re: [hudson] Install Ant 1.8

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
Le 14 juin 2010 à 19:51, Niklas Gustavsson a écrit :

> 2010/6/14 Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>:
>> Is there any objection to install 1.8.1 on hudson ? It seems I can do it right away from the admin panel.
>> And does it install it on slaves too ?
>
> I'm not sure we've tested how this works in the Apache environment.
> Tools are usually installed from shell. Feel free to add a JIRA ticket
> for this and we'll take care of installing it.

I am more comfortable with this process.
Issue created: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2797

thanks,
Nicolas

Re: [hudson] Install Ant 1.8

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
2010/6/14 Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>:
> Is there any objection to install 1.8.1 on hudson ? It seems I can do it right away from the admin panel.
> And does it install it on slaves too ?

I'm not sure we've tested how this works in the Apache environment.
Tools are usually installed from shell. Feel free to add a JIRA ticket
for this and we'll take care of installing it.

/niklas