Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Dale LaBossiere <dm...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/26 19:50:41 UTC

jenkins misconfig?

Hi Chris,

Seems like there’s some mis or missing configuration for the Jenkins build?
build #129 failed because it ended up getting assigned to builder windows-2012-2 and the console log shows a failure to find the maven executable.
https://builds.apache.org/view/E-G/view/Edgent/job/edgent-dev/128/ <https://builds.apache.org/view/E-G/view/Edgent/job/edgent-dev/128/>

— Dale

Re: jenkins misconfig?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Dale,

I did recall adding the „ubuntu“ label to the job but seems that was removed.
In that case it was just a matter of time till we got a windows instance … even if this would have generally been fine, these machines are setup slightly different.
I re-added the label “Ubuntu” and hopefully it will stay that way.

Chris