Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/14 14:43:51 UTC

wsdlLocation management (and also a Question for Sergey)

I've got a webapp with a CXF service. When I'm doing development, I'm
fine with the usual default wsdlLocation. However, when I deploy,
there's a firewall.

Customizing the Spring app context and rebuilding the webapp is not an
attractive prospect. Has anyone come up with a scheme so that a
servlet parameter from web.xml can be provided to override, but things
still work if it's not there?

(Sergey, is there an equivalent set of issues for WADL?)

Re: wsdlLocation management (and also a Question for Sergey)

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
CXF has the the basic feature, the question is just to come up with a
clean way to configure it.

Posted by Alexandros Karypidis <ak...@yahoo.gr>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Mon December 14 2009 8:43:51 am Benson Margulies wrote:
> I've got a webapp with a CXF service. When I'm doing development, I'm
> fine with the usual default wsdlLocation. However, when I deploy,
> there's a firewall.

Have you looked into the PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer things in Spring?
You should be able to have a properties file to define the wsdlLocation with a
separate one for deploy than for development.      I think.

I think catalogs can also be used for this.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org