Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/30 16:23:04 UTC

Approximative estimate for release date of Tapestry 5.3??

Hello,
Can anyone please give me an approximative release date for Tapestry 5.3?
Regards,
Julien.

Re: Approximative estimate for release date of Tapestry 5.3??

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Well, we just shipped our first alpha; however, our goal is to
progress through some alpha and beta releases, and ship a final
release in the fall.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry