Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by James Salt <ja...@millwood.uk.com> on 2005/06/13 15:08:15 UTC

Web Application Links

Dear All

I am developing an in house web app, and I wish to have several web
applications within the same EAR, however within faces I have difficulty
navigating between the separate web applications. This is compounded by
the fact that I am using the JSCookMenu component as my navigation menu,
and I can only use faces page references.

Can I ask for any one that could advise me on how to achieve what I am
after (I have thought about static redirection pages within each module,
but there must be a more eloquent way to navigate out of the web
application, via the JSCookMenu.

Thanks again,

James Salt