Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Yves Langisch <li...@langisch.ch> on 2004/06/18 15:40:07 UTC

mandatory signature parts

All,

At server side I would like to ensure that an arriving request has one
or more specific elements signed. For example I want to be sure that the
body element is always signed. About other signed elements I don't mind,
I just check them.

How can this be done with WSS4J? There is the property 'signatureParts'
but if I'm not wrong it's only relevant for the sender handler. I also
checked the WSSecurityEngineResult class but there is no possibility to
get the signed element out of.

Thanks
Yves

Re: mandatory signature parts

Posted by Yves Langisch <li...@langisch.ch>.
Werner,

Did you already find a reasonable way to get the wanted info?

Regards,
Yves

Posted by Yves Langisch <li...@langisch.ch>.
Werner,