Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Petros Petrou <pe...@cypoz.com> on 2008/04/03 11:21:24 UTC

Grid cmpnt and Ajax

I have the following grid that displays search results
<t:zone t:id="searchResultsZone" visible="true">
   <t:block t:id="searchResultsBlock">
source="foundEntities" row="entity"/>
   </t:block>
</t:zone>

Everything works fine and I can see that only the searchResultsBlock is
returned as an Ajax request. However, when more than 10 entities are found
and I click on the second page the whole page is returned and not just the
searchResultsBlock.

How can I force the page links of the Grid component to returned my
searchResultsBlock ?

Petros