Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2012/11/20 10:12:14 UTC

Write Access to the Wiki?

Hi,

could someone with enough karma give me write access to the flex wiki (user id cdutz) ... I would like to setup the initial documents for the maven-flex-plugin.

Chris

Re: Write Access to the Wiki?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:55 AM, christofer.dutz@c-ware.de
<ch...@c-ware.de> wrote:
> ...What do you think where I should place the root of the documents related with the maven-flex-plugin?...

If it's project documentation I think it's better suited for
http://incubator.apache.org/flex/ which you can edit via
https://cms.apache.org/

On the wiki, I'd create a new child page below root and put that stuff in there.

-Bertrand

AW: Write Access to the Wiki?

Posted by "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Thanks ... it worked ...

What do you think where I should place the root of the documents related with the maven-flex-plugin?

Chris

> ...could someone with enough karma give me write access to the flex wiki (user id cdutz) ...

User cdutz is now a member of the flex-committers group, that should help.

-Bertrand

Re: Write Access to the Wiki?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Re: Write Access to the Wiki?

Posted by Stephan Plath <fl...@gmx.net>.
Am 09.09.2014 um 06:27 schrieb piotrz:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I see misspelled surname on this page.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Graduation+Resolution
>
> Nicholas Kwaitkowski - should be Nicholas Kwiatkowski

Corrected.

Stephan

Re: Write Access to the Wiki?

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Whoever did it - Thanks for the correction! :)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex Committer
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Write Access to the Wiki?

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guys,

I see misspelled surname on this page.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Graduation+Resolution

Nicholas Kwaitkowski - should be Nicholas Kwiatkowski

If anyone can correct it please do or just give me write access to the wiki
- user id piotrz.

Thanks,
Piotr

-----