Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Paul Hunnisett <de...@lombok.org.uk> on 2002/11/01 10:56:22 UTC

Re:HTTPSender

Has anyone had a chance to look at the SOAP response I posted?  Any
ideas?

Cheers

Paul Hunnisett
www.lombok.org.uk

Re: Re:HTTPSender

Posted by Paul Hunnisett <de...@lombok.org.uk>.
On Fri, 2002-11-01 at 19:58, Scott Nichol wrote:
> >From looking back through the thread, the question that comes to my mind
> is, does the stock sample deploy if you use a different servlet
> container, keeping the rest of the environment the same?

Simple answer - yes.  It deploys perfectly in Tomcat.  I need, however,
to get it running in my server.  I'm assuming that there's something I
should have implemented, something Axis is expecting, that's causing my
problem.  I want to avoid having to implement any more of the spec than
is necessary to run Axis and Lombok specific stuff.

Paul Hunnisett
www.lombok.org.uk

Re: Re:HTTPSender

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
>From looking back through the thread, the question that comes to my mind
is, does the stock sample deploy if you use a different servlet
container, keeping the rest of the environment the same?

Scott Nichol

Posted by Paul Hunnisett <de...@lombok.org.uk>.
Using Axis 1.0 - the release version ,not a later build.  I did not post
the request, but it was simply an attempt to deploy the Stock sample - I

Re: Re:HTTPSender

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.

Re: Re:HTTPSender

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.