Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "abhijit.kulkarni" <ab...@globalcharge.com> on 2016/03/07 16:49:33 UTC

3rd Message getting stuck as an inflight message

Hello,

I am using Apache Camel 2.15.0 and Spring DSL.
I have a route which starts automatically as a restlet. see below the
outline of the route -

 <route id="direct-billing-authentication-framework-route"
autoStartup="true" startupOrder="57">
      <from
uri="restlet:/{{INSTANCE_COUNTRY}}/{{CURRENT_VERSION}}/authenticate?restletMethods=POST"/>

       ........ Accepts a JSON Message and perfroms various activities

       <convertBodyTo type="String" />
       <recipientList  delimiter=","
ignoreInvalidEndpoints="true><simple>activemq:queue:dbg_{{INSTANCE_COUNTRY}}_{{CURRENT_VERSION}}_{{env.HOSTNAME}}_${property.ProdType}_authRequest?disableReplyTo=true</simple></recipientList>

        .......... Some more Processing ...................

</route>

When I try posting the valid JSON message, first two messages after the
succesful deployment get processed successfully (I could see a message being
posted into Active MQ Queue and then pulled by another route which starts
from the queue). when I post the third message, it gets stuck as an inflight
message and does not get processed (can't see the message posted to a queue
in ActiveMQ). Hereafter all the messages I Post, remain in inflight status
and do not complete the route processing.

I enabled the trace on the camel context and could see that the message
stuck at the recipientList component.

Since I have used disableReplyTo=true, I am assuming that this will make the
exchange not to wait for the reply from the MQ.

I also tried using parallelProcessing=true with the recipientList, but still
have the same problem.

Please help !!
(I can provide the entire route definition in case required, please let me
know)

I have used recipientList component because the Queue Name is dynamically
formed and there is only one recipient, which is the activemq component.

Cheers,
Abhijit