Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Quenin Bertrand <bq...@axway.com> on 2005/01/24 17:03:17 UTC

TrustManager

Hi,
    I'd like to know how setting a custom TrustManager in Tomcat 4.1.31. I have my custom provider installed and working ok. I tried to override "ssl.TrustManagerFactory.algorithm" property with my custom TrustManagerAlgorithm but tomcat seems to ignore it ... The only thing i achieve is to set a custom TrustStore with javax.net properties ... But i want a dynamic (CRLs, OCSP, etc.) TrustStore, not a static one ...
    I can't find any information about TrustManagers in documentation.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BQ.