Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Abhishek Kumar <ab...@apache.org> on 2023/02/27 20:55:11 UTC

DockerHub Support for Ranger

Hi all,It's been a while since we started developing docker images for
ranger and ranger plugins. I think it would be good if we publish these
images as official images to DockerHub as part of every ranger release,
similar to other Apache projects available here:
https://hub.docker.com/u/apache.I'm reaching out for any pointers on how to
get started with having apache/ranger repo available in DockerHub.There is
also a jira for tracking the changes here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RANGER-4044Thanks
Abhishek K

Re: DockerHub Support for Ranger

Posted by Bhavik Patel <bh...@gmail.com>.
That sounds good. Can you file a jira for the enhancement and let's discuss
their about that.

答复: DockerHub Support for Ranger

Posted by Xiang Chen <cd...@hotmail.com>.

发件人: Nixon Rodrigues <ni...@atlan.com.INVALID>