Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by "Taylor, Graham" <gr...@capgemini.com> on 2015/09/28 17:01:32 UTC

Windows support

________________________________

Capgemini is a trading name used by the Capgemini Group of companies which includes Capgemini UK plc, a company registered in England and Wales (number 943935) whose registered office is at No. 1, Forge End, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6DB.

Re: Windows support

Posted by Alex Clemmer <cl...@gmail.com>.
Yep, that's correct. You'll probably run Linux masters, with a mix of
Windows and Linux agents, and tasks will be dispatched through
Marathon. The way we'll specify which tasks can run on Windows
probably will be with the attributes feature, which is pretty
straightforward to use in Marathon.

Re: Windows support

Posted by "Taylor, Graham" <gr...@capgemini.com>.

Re: Windows support