Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Jake Wu <Ja...@newcastle.ac.uk> on 2005/09/06 15:36:21 UTC

RE: WSS4J and SAML

Dear all,

I was changing my service side wsdd file and client side wsdd file, in
order to add SAML assertion as tokens into WSDoAllSender/WSDoAllReceiver
handlers.

The samples have given things like the following,

<handler type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender" >
    <parameter name="action" value="Timestamp SAMLTokenUnsigned"/>
    <parameter name="samlPropFile" value="saml.properties"/>
</handler>

I was just wondering if I can change the value of samlPropFile to some
other locations with full paths such as,

<handler type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender" >
    <parameter name="action" value="Timestamp SAMLTokenUnsigned"/>
    <parameter name="samlPropFile" value="c:\saml\saml.properties"/>
</handler>

I have tried, but with no success. Can you tell me if this is feasible
or not?

Many thanks
Jake