Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Ralf S. Engelschall" <rs...@engelschall.com> on 1998/07/13 13:53:54 UTC

Renaming of headers: DONE

Ok, the renaming of the header files is now DONE.  I've done a lot of compiles
and test installs and all seems to still work fine. But when we want to push
out a release the next days we now all really have to do tests, tests, tests.
The technical stuff is done, so feel free to start your test cycles.  Except
the mod_perl/DSO-related problem I've no more stuff in my personal TODO list
for 1.3.1, so I'll go back to my diploma thesis and let other do the
release. Feel free to push out the beast when it is not broken (hopefully it
isn't)...
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com