Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com> on 2017/05/10 21:32:25 UTC

Date and Time for next sync

Hi All,

I'll be traveling on the day of the next Parquet sync (Wed, May 24th). Any
other day that week would work fine for me. Would it be possible to move
the meeting? That might allow Marcel to join, too, but I'm not sure about
that.

Thanks, Lars

Re: Date and Time for next sync

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@dremio.com>.
yes, June 7th at 10am PT on google hangout.

--
Julien

Re: Date and Time for next sync

Posted by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com>.