Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Fatih Gey <ma...@gey-netsolutions.de> on 2003/10/10 18:15:11 UTC

[QUESTION] getting wrong MIMEtype in header

Hi,

when using a mod_perl Modul to authenticate users, my apache doesn't seem to lookup which
MIMEtype to choose and add to it's answer.

Here's my example:
   httpd.conf:

    <Directory /serv/websites/intranet.local/members>
      PerlAuthenHandler MyIntranet::AuthTEST
      PerlOptions +SetupEnv +GlobalRequest
      require valid-user
    </Directory>

   AuthTEST.pm:

   package MyIntranet::AuthTEST;

   use Apache2;

   use warnings FATAL => 'all', NONFATAL => 'redefine';
   use Apache::Const -compile => qw(OK FORBIDDEN AUTH_REQUIRED SERVER_ERROR);
   use strict;

   sub handler {
      my $obj = shift;

      return Apache::OK;
    }
   1;

When calling /serv/websites/intranet.local/members/phpMyAdmin/index.php
the MIMEtype is text/plain (=Default Type). Without the Directory-Tag above
(means the whole mod_perl part) , it works fine. .. so Apache's conf-files are ok!

Here's my Reponse-Header:

------------
Connection: close
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:18:16 GMT
Accept-Ranges: bytes
ETag: "3bf5f-13e4-bda8c6c0"
Server: Apache/2.0
Last-Modified: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 22:26:11 GMT
Client-Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:18:16 GMT
Client-Peer: 217.228.134.17:80
Client-Response-Num: 1

Where's the fault? .. config-mistake of mine? .. oder doesn't my mod_perl work properly?

Some Details on my System:
  RH-9 (K: 2.4.21)
  Apache/2.0.46
  mod_perl-1.99/10