Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by HERKEL Jakub <J....@cpce.net> on 2010/07/26 13:50:42 UTC

Karaf branding

Is there any "cookbook" how to brand the Karaf? I want to replace karaf
logo in ssh shell. I have tried to create a bundle exporting
org.apache.karaf.branding but I still don't see my own logo. So I don't
have any idea what to do next.

Re: Karaf branding

Posted by Jakub Herkel <j....@cpce.net>.
Hi Jamie,

Thanks for your how-to, now I can see my logo after the first startup.
Property org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra was missing in my
custom.properties file.

best regards

jakub

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.