Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Martin Funk <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/26 15:44:48 UTC

Workflow on the contributions to the documentation

Hi,

being brand new to the list, I have a question on the workflow of
contributions to the documentation.

I.e., not having an apache ID I did a tiny anonymous edit on:
http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-mp-getting-started.html

Is there something else to be done besides hitting the submit button?
I understand that the edit has to be reviewed, just wanted to make sure I
didn't miss anything in the process.

Have fun & keep up the spirit,

Martin

Re: Workflow on the contributions to the documentation

Posted by Martin Funk <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

thnx and you are welcome.

Being conservative on promises, I won't give any on my future engagement
with the project.

Though from what I have seen so far I really like the approach of the
project.

Thank you for the warm welcome,

Martin

2014-01-26 David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>