Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2004/08/26 14:03:24 UTC

Torque 3.1.1-rc1 deployed and tagged

I have taken the liberty of cutting and releasing Torque 3.1.1-rc1.  The
generator and runtime jars are already over on the ibiblio repository
and the maven-plugin should appear over there real soon now.  If people
can try this out over the next few days we can see about cutting 3.1.1
final next (following a vote).

The 3.1 site has been updated and a TORQUE_3_1_1_RC1 tag applied to cvs.

The list of changes is available at
http://db.apache.org/torque-31/release-changes.html

I will try and figure out the release mirroring stuff for 3.1.1 final,
in the mean time the jars and plugin will have to be grabbed from ibiblio.

I'll post something to turbine-user when I see the plugin available on
ibiblio.

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.

Re: Torque 3.1.1-rc1 deployed and tagged

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> writes:

>I have taken the liberty of cutting and releasing Torque 3.1.1-rc1.  The
>generator and runtime jars are already over on the ibiblio repository
>and the maven-plugin should appear over there real soon now.  If people
>can try this out over the next few days we can see about cutting 3.1.1
>final next (following a vote).

Great!

>The 3.1 site has been updated and a TORQUE_3_1_1_RC1 tag applied to cvs.

>The list of changes is available at
>http://db.apache.org/torque-31/release-changes.html

>I will try and figure out the release mirroring stuff for 3.1.1 final,
>in the mean time the jars and plugin will have to be grabbed from ibiblio.

>I'll post something to turbine-user when I see the plugin available on
>ibiblio.

torque-user, I assume. :-)

	Regards
		Henning