Posted to commits@myfaces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/01/07 12:53:53 UTC

[Myfaces Wiki] Update of "January2011Report" by MarkStruberg

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Myfaces Wiki" for change notification.

The "January2011Report" page has been changed by MarkStruberg.
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/January2011Report?action=diff&rev1=4&rev2=5

   * We started using apache-extras.org for code examples and integration tests

  = Discussions =
+  * We had a discussion about our release process and as result moved MyFaces to the latest apache-parent maven pom. This ensures that we meet the source release requirements accorded within the ASF.
+  * As side effect we now also use the Nexus based staging process.

  = Project Branding =
   * Not started yet.