Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/06 00:35:08 UTC

[fileupload] Bugfix release?

I'd like to volunteer to get a FileUpload release out the door consisting of:

38490  [fileupload] filename drops case
39160  [fileupload] Using getSize on DistFileItem after write returns 0 size
Solution to the path vs filename issue. IE (and others?) sending the
path of the uploaded file and not just the filename.

The first two have been fixed in SVN. The latter one should not be
difficult, beyond getting consensus on doing it and what to call the
new method.

If just the first two, I presume we would be releasing 1.1.1; if the
third goes then it would be 1.2.

Opinions?

Hen