Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by La...@randstad.es on 2003/01/30 09:55:31 UTC

tomcat/apache link

I'm an Oracle DBA and we are using tomcat/apache for development of an
intranet project. While it all seems pretty straightforward, this is really
not
my cup of tea and I believe there is something important I'm missing,
perhaps with the apache configuration. I've had problems enabling the jk
connector to apache, and am wondering if anyone has suggestions... thanks
in advance.

Precisely, the paths /intranet nor /examples will not appear in apache
although tomcat is generating the mod_jk.conf correctly.

Useful information:

HP 9000 with HP-UX 11
Tomcat 4.1.18
HP Apache 2.0

Here are some configuration files:

(See attached file: httpd.conf)(See attached file: workers.properties)(See
attached file: mod_jk.conf)(See attached file: server.xml)

Laurence Sigler
Administrador BBDD
Randstad ETT
oficina (+34) 91 563 9966