Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jeff Hammerbacher <ha...@cloudera.com> on 2010/09/01 13:33:24 UTC

Fwd: Client developer mailing list

Hey,

I'm not sure if this sort of mailing list makes sense for HBase, but I like
the idea. There are a lot of ideas floating around in the HBase client
space, and they may make sense to discuss separately. No worries if you guys
don't think it's a good idea.

Later,
Jeff

Posted by tsuna <ts...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 4:33 AM, Jeff Hammerbacher <ha...@cloudera.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure if this sort of mailing list makes sense for HBase, but I like
> the idea. There are a lot of ideas floating around in the HBase client
> space, and they may make sense to discuss separately. No worries if you guys
> don't think it's a good idea.

I think dev ML is already a good enough for this purpose.

--
Benoit "tsuna" Sigoure
Software Engineer @ www.StumbleUpon.com