Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Bilung Lee <bl...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/15 03:15:14 UTC

[VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.0-incubating (with release candidate rc1)

Thanks for those who have commented.  Please vote on this new release
candidate.

This will be the first incubator release for Apache Sqoop, version
1.4.0-incubating (with release candidate rc1).

The list of fixed issues:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sqoop/branches/branch-1.4.0/CHANGES.txt

The tarball (.tar.gz), signature (.asc), checksum (.md5), license audit
result (ant_releaseaudit.log), and test result (ant_test.log):
http://people.apache.org/~blee/sqoop-1.4.0-incubating-rc1/

The tag to be voted upon:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sqoop/tags/release-1.4.0-rc1

The KEYS file:
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/sqoop/KEYS

Thanks!

Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.0-incubating (with release candidate rc1)

Posted by Ahmed Radwan <ah...@cloudera.com>.
+1 Thanks!

Re: [Result][VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.0-incubating (with release candidate rc1)

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Yes, my bad, feel free to continue (call the vote on the incubator
general list).

Patrick

Posted by Bilung Lee <bl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
I see (got confused seeing the "binding" votes on there). The other
projects I've been involved with we just call the vote on both at the
same time. Saves time/effort. Up to you though.

Patrick

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Patrick,

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
This vote has not yet passed!

Posted by Bilung Lee <bl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
+1 for me.

Jarcec

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Zimdars, Paul A (3880-Affiliate)" <Pa...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
+1!! Built successfully. Looks great!.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
+1 checked md5/signature. Build from sources of tar gz.

I hope to have the jar in maven central repo for next release :-)

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com