Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com> on 2014/08/13 09:29:59 UTC

[Wiki] Split REST API guide based on user and admin actions

Hi,

I split the the REST API Guide into [1] and [2]. Please let me know if
there are any issues related to the division of these sections.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+REST+API+Guide+for+Users

[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+REST+API+Guide+for+Admins

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*
Mariangela Hills

Re: [Wiki] Split REST API guide based on user and admin actions

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi Udara,

Thanks, for your feedback. However, based on the new Stratos wiki structure
[1] the admin guide has been removed. However, the "User Roles and
Permissions" [2] page has been added to enable users to identify the
actions that they can carryout.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-768
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+User+Roles+and+Permissions