Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@altiscale.com> on 2016/02/09 20:47:57 UTC

[VOTE] YETUS-291: Change the logo?

	Hey gang.

	I just wanted to make sure people got a chance to look over YETUS-291, which talks about changing the logo to something more professionally designed. I’d like to close that out in the next week or so, hopefully prior to 0.2.0 release.  So let’s say voting should end by the 17th with the top vote getter becoming the new logo.

	Thanks!

Re: [VOTE] YETUS-291: Change the logo?

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@altiscale.com>.
> On Feb 10, 2016, at 9:23 AM, Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> are we doing approval voting[1] or something else?
>

> [1] http://electology.org/approval-voting

Yes.

Re: [VOTE] YETUS-291: Change the logo?

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.