Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com> on 2003/01/08 19:56:06 UTC

[OFFTOPIC] Tail command (sort of) for Windows

http://www.jibble.org/jlogtailer.php

I just ran across this utility for viewing the turbine log file (and
others).  It is supposed to be just like the unix tail command.....

Re: [OFFTOPIC] Tail command (sort of) for Windows

Posted by Kent Perrier <kp...@ev1.net>.
On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 12:56, Quinton McCombs wrote:
> http://www.jibble.org/jlogtailer.php
>
> I just ran across this utility for viewing the turbine log file (and
> others).  It is supposed to be just like the unix tail command.....

Or, you could install cygwin and use the real thing, as well as a real
shell.

Kent
--
Kent Perrier <kp...@ev1.net>

Re: [OFFTOPIC] Tail command (sort of) for Windows

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
"Quinton McCombs" <qm...@nequalsone.com> writes:

If you use the CVS turbine, you can use the various graphical swing
applications that come with log4j.

	Regards
		Henning

>------_=_NextPart_001_01C2B747.998BF3E8

>http://www.jibble.org/jlogtailer.php
>=20
>I just ran across this utility for viewing the turbine log file (and
>others).  It is supposed to be just like the unix tail command.....
>=20
>=20

>------_=_NextPart_001_01C2B747.998BF3E8--

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen       -- Geschaeftsfuehrer
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH     hps@intermeta.de

Am Schwabachgrund 22  Fon.: 09131 / 50654-0   info@intermeta.de
D-91054 Buckenhof     Fax.: 09131 / 50654-20