Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Bill Humphries <wh...@apple.com> on 2003/05/09 20:26:30 UTC

Documentation for Creating New Publications

The document at /lenya/docs/xdocs/int-create-pub.html in the
distribution seems out of date. The directory structure described on
that page does not agree with the current builds. Has anyone started
rewriting this? I could give it a try as I attempt to create a
publication.

Bill Humphries <wh...@apple.com>
Web Engineer, HR Systems
Apple Computer
1 408 974 8876 (office)
1 408 314 6143 (wireless)

Re: Documentation for Creating New Publications

Posted by Bill Humphries <wh...@apple.com>.
On Friday, May 9, 2003, at 12:04  PM, Andreas Hartmann wrote:

>> Okay, so which one is the default publication: Unipublic?
>
> No, it's "default" :)

Ah, I see it in CVS, but it wasn't included in the 2003032812506
package on the site. I'll try fetching from CVS.

-- whump

Re: Documentation for Creating New Publications

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@wyona.org>.
Bill Humphries wrote:

> On Friday, May 9, 2003, at 11:37  AM, Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>

>>> I could give it a try as I attempt to create a
>>> publication.
>>

>> That would be great!
>> I would recommend to look at the default publication.
>

> Okay, so which one is the default publication: Unipublic?

No, it's "default" :)

Andreas

Re: Documentation for Creating New Publications

Posted by Bill Humphries <wh...@apple.com>.

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@wyona.org>.

> The document at /lenya/docs/xdocs/int-create-pub.html in the
> distribution seems out of date. The directory structure described on
> that page does not agree with the current builds.

Yes, it's out of date.

> Has anyone started rewriting this?

I don't think so.

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@wyona.com>.
http://cvs.wyona.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/lenya/src/webapp/lenya/pubs/docs-new
/content/xdocs/docs/concepts/sitemaps.xml?rev=1.1&content-type=text/x-cvsweb
-markup

might help. im starting to document how the various sitemaps play
together. its still very empty though :)

the default pub is currently still a bit messy and maybe not the best
example to learn from, since it has cruft. the computerworld publication
should be ok to understand, its relatively simple.

let me know where you get stuck

-gregor