Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@amberpoint.com> on 2006/04/27 23:53:00 UTC

Re: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "HighValueFixCandidates" by KatheyMarsden

> The following page has been changed by KatheyMarsden:
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/HighValueFixCandidates

I am interested in porting some trunk fixes to 10.1.3, specifically:
  - DERBY-125
  - DERBY-170
  - DERBY-491

Is there a checklist or simple summary of the mechanics of
doing this? I assume it's something like:
  - check out a copy of the branch
  - issue the appropriate svn merge command
  - study the results
  - build and test
  - ready to commit

But it would be nice if somehow could point me at a more fleshed-out
checklist, if one exists.

thanks,

bryan

Re: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "HighValueFixCandidates" by KatheyMarsden

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.
Bryan Pendleton wrote:

>> The following page has been changed by KatheyMarsden:
>> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/HighValueFixCandidates
>

> I am interested in porting some trunk fixes to 10.1.3, specifically:
>  - DERBY-125
>  - DERBY-170
>  - DERBY-491

Hey, that's great!

> Is there a checklist or simple summary of the mechanics of
> doing this? I assume it's something like:
>  - check out a copy of the branch
>  - issue the appropriate svn merge command
>  - study the results
>  - build and test
>  - ready to commit

..,
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenOneThreeRelease
See: "How to fix a bug for the 10.1.3 release."

Thanks Bryan !

Kathey