Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io> on 2015/10/06 23:59:40 UTC

Re: Geode Release 1.0.0

I added another item to this list that I just noticed.

GEODE-386 - Change xsd namespace to apache.

-Dan

Re: Geode Release 1.0.0

Posted by Anilkumar Gingade <ag...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Nitin,

>> can you share any numbers (# of tests still failing or % test passing)?
I will try to see if i can get that number. We are also comparing our
results with older jgroups (Geode develop) test runs, to isolate the issue;
in some cases running the tests multiple times on both develop and Geode-77.

>> Also, any estimate for completion? Are we looking at days, weeks or
months?
The issues we are seeing are harder ones, takes time to reproduce and root
cause; we are making good progress and I believe we are getting closer to
address these issues.

Also, wanted to check with you about Apache Release process...Do we have
any write-up/doc on the release activities...

Is GEODE-25 needs to be addressed for Release?

Thanks,
-Anil.

Re: Geode Release 1.0.0

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@pivotal.io>.
Nitin,

Re: Geode Release 1.0.0

Re: Geode Release 1.0.0

Posted by Anilkumar Gingade <ag...@pivotal.io>.
Status update on Geode-77:

Re: Geode Release 1.0.0

Posted by Anilkumar Gingade <ag...@pivotal.io>.
Update on GEODE-77:

Re: Geode Release 1.0.0

Posted by Bruce Schuchardt <bs...@pivotal.io>.
I'm putting together a status report for GEODE-77

Re: Geode Release 1.0.0

Posted by robert geiger <ro...@ampool.io>.
Thanks Dick, let me know if there is anything I can help with - Bob

Re: Geode Release 1.0.0

Posted by Dick Cavender <dc...@pivotal.io>.

Re: Geode Release 1.0.0

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.