Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Yash Mayya <ya...@gmail.com> on 2024/01/30 09:12:21 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-910: Update Source offsets for Source Connectors without producing records

Hi Sagar,

Thanks for the KIP and apologies for the extremely long delay here! I think
we could do with some wordsmithing on the Javadoc for the new
`SourceTask::updateOffsets` method but that can be taken care of in the PR.

+1 (binding)

Thanks,
Yash

Posted by Sagar <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hey All,

Bumping the vote thread after a long time!

Thanks!
Sagar.

Posted by Sagar <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Yash!