Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by antoine charron <ur...@hotmail.fr> on 2015/06/02 15:43:23 UTC

Problem add document

Hi, I have a problem with an encode to index in solr. You can have more information on : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30531051/solr-error-when-update-a-document?noredirect=1#comment49152956_30531051
Thanks a lot, Sincerely, Uruca

Re: Problem add document

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
Please post the whole question here. Many people read mail offline -
they won't be able to understand your request.

Thanks!