Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Pär Westblad <pa...@cinnober.com> on 2004/10/15 08:52:15 UTC

Problems verifying downloaded installation file

Hi everybody,

I am in the process of evaluating different CMSs. When verifying the downloaded Lenya installation file with the md5sum utility software I get negative results, indicating that the file is not okay on my local disk (I want to use the incubating-lenya-1.2-src.zip file).

I have tried several times to download the file (and the .md5 file) from the download page (incubating-lenya-1.2-src.zip) and also using different web browsers (on the Windows platform).

I want to make sure that I start out with a valid installation file, in order to rule out that factor if something doesn't behave as it should.

Suggestions anyone? Is there a ftp site that I can use? (the Lenya directory in Apache Cocoon directory at Apache ftp mirrors is empty).

Regards,

Pär Westblad

Re: Problems verifying downloaded installation file

Posted by Gregor Imboden <gr...@wyona.com>.
hi Pär,

I've just verified the checksum myself and it seems to be ok.

Have you tried downloading the file over https ?